In Subdivision 2, there
is currently 17 Lakeview lots available. There are no Lakefront lots available.
Development # 2 (Plan 46115)
Lot Sizes 100' x 200'
- Click Here to download plan
- Click Here for Offer and Agreement to Purchase
If you are interested in obtaining more information on the Lakeview lots (backlots) please contact Dayna Clark, Interlake Real Estate, for more information. 204-461-1347
Subdivision 2 AGREEMENT
Below is a list of specific conditions for each cottage lot purchased in the new development:
- New RTM or construction of a vacation home, in accordance with the provisions of this agreement, shall be substantially completed within three (3) years of the date of this agreement (size 600sq ft minimum)
- In order for the dwelling to be considered complete, the following requirements must be met: the outside walls, windows, doors, and roof (fully closed in), well and holding tank must be installed
- Construction of cottages must comply with all applicable legislation, regulations, building standard and zoning by-laws
- All sewage and sullage (grey water) disposal must be by way of a 1000 gallon CSA approved septic holding tank and removal is the responsibility of the purchaser
- No mobile home or travel trailer shall be permitted as a permanent residence, however, a travel trailer may be permitted as a temporary residence during the allotted three (3) year construction period only
- Responsible for electrical connection from the lot boundary to any building that requires electrical service
- Responsible to ensure that any natural or constructed drainage system is not restricted by construction or installations
undertaken on property
- Boat Dock or Boathouse allowed if conditions set out by Department of Fisheries and Oceans are met. Their website is: http://www.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/regions/central/habitat/os-eo/provinces-territories-territoires/mb/os-eo08-eng.htm
Please contact the R.M. of Grahamdale Municipal Office if you have any questions.
R.M. OF GRAHAMDALE
23 GOVERNMENT ROAD
MOOSEHORN, MB R0C 2E0