Visiting

Heritage Site-St. Paul's Lutheran Church
St. Pauls Lutheran Church
Located: NE 1/4 13-26-8w
Registered Owner: "St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church"
 
 
St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran ChurchThe Church was one of the first built in the area. Construction was started in 1918 and completed in 1921. The bell was rung every New Years Eve for over 40 years from 11:45pm till 12:15am. Many people still talk about this.
 
It is a tourist attraction and many come back to see where they were baptized, confirmed, married or where their families funerals were held. Take note of the high tower which hosts a lovely sounding bell.
St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran ChurchInterior shows altar, baptismal font and chandeliers. The baptismal font and alter were all hand made.
St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran ChurchUpper shows balcony which also contains the pump organ which still plays beautiful music.
St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran ChurchLower shows hand made pews